Thursday, May 26, 2011

Life Flavoured Swirl...!

Posted by panchali mallick at 11:04 PM

Its been long since I last wrote any blog. Previously I complained about sitting in the stuffy cafes for writing ...and now when I am out of this problem, I crib about writing any thing at all. Well no way I shall own up to this as my fault. Off late there is so much happening around that it is almost swindling to focus your mind on something specific. A multitude of emotions ebbing within myself, as well as to complement the ruckus of it all, contributes the ever evolving society. So many changes taking place in my life and things surrounding it, that most often it is even hard to access the connotation of it all.

Its mind boggling to find yourself amidst such swirls of life. Swirls......did I just mention it? Swirls reminds me of the tasty ice cream coupled with mouth watering fruit sauce, wafer crumbles, fruit shreds or my favourite..choco chips. Well "philosophy" of life would ask me to get confused among such wide variety of flavours....but no... my problems seems spookier, because amidst these sweet relaxations to my taste buds houses the most distinct flavour of it all. "BITTER". Bitterness seems to persist eternally... Swirls indeed made their foray in my life, but with innovative taste of bitterness. They seem to enjoy titillating my taste buds so much, that they are very reluctant in vacating my small little biological possession....TONGUE... yes yes,,,,I sense your thoughts. This biological possession of mine has always attracted the bitter tastes of life like nothing better at all (my connotations are direct enough, no need of thinking or visualizing puns ...!).

Talking about , the other flavours..they indeed have found existence in my life. But Hullo...! They exist "literally". Fruity moments... in shreds, flavoured wafery crisp moments... in crumbles, and my favourite - chocolaty ones...oh you need a microscopic technology in locating it. Chocolate signifies romance; I indeed had my share of it but in "chips".

One might think that I am a forerunner to experiencing the middle age crisis even before reaching the threshold of it. But the fact remains, I have the knack of accepting truth in a unique style. The blog is indeed a true representation of my perspectives (look i can even get majorly cheesy). Uff... the problem in life increases in manifolds when one has experienced the flavours , but in bits and pieces. I being one of the precursors to such idealistic phrase of life, the desire of achieving it all has managed themselves a permanent placement in my life.

OHHHH....WELL.... this reminds me the tastes and also the "test". Since now i feel more comfy after successfully having vomited out my mixed bags of emotion (cheesily of course), I must run to surpass the rat race..!

Note:- If you guys feel that i have not produced an appropriate conclusion for my blabbering of emotions... let it be so... Cause I don’t want an abrupt end to it all. Lot remains to be read and seen (not literally...puns intended whole heartedly). Until then lets thrive for better tastes and implementation of the same.


1 comments:

Shreyasi Chakraborty on May 27, 2011 at 12:53 AM said...

Amazing ! :)

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos