Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wooohhoow... Dats Heavy....!!!!

Posted by panchali mallick at 7:37 PM
Image Courtesy - http://www.newsdacris.com.br/
Hello Guys,

Good to return after so many days. As for my recent status of livelihood, I literally ran with my arse upside down from the previous job that I was hogging on to and now I stumbled upon the very popular academic content writing. But let’s not waste much time upon something that is already devoted with an abundant amount of the very constrained time that I have.

So here I am standing in the middle of predominantly or ornately “nowhere”, trying to explore the mermaid fantasy that seems like an unreachable goal for me. When I was trying to pen down my thoughts today into the rhythm of words that would incumbently sound melancholy with the proper tint of fun, most often I landed up pressing the backspace of my key board. Words undeniably flew out, but the influence of overly authorizing academics in my cerebellum, cerebrum and medulla was even more apparent than I expected it to be.

Today I see myself standing amidst the mighty car dump area (I precisely don’t know the word to explain it). The only difference being instead of the intricate spare parts I am surrounded with more obscure facet of errands and aspirations. Needless to say inspite of my hardcore struggle to maintain the level of equilibrium between the two the former always bags away the precedence.

I see my colleagues, (who beholds a pretty distinguished spot in my list of “what the hell was God thinking!”), to gushingly overtake me. This feeling is ominous. More so when I know the constraint to my flying is the significant amount of responsibilities I have to shoulder.

Anyways guys I can go hours without halting, but this occasional outburst of sulk indeed made me feel few kilos lighter, chalo I am ready steady to enjoy my half day of mirth. Now why is it just a half day will take me another page to describe, while I see the “the Diary of Single Lady” awaiting, so there isn’t any point puking further?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos