Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What A Life..!

Posted by panchali mallick at 9:18 AM

Welcome to my world. A world full of uncertainties. Its eternally screwed with no outlets available to direct my blame upon. Neither is there any certainty pertaining to my future, nor are there any promising connotation by my super luck for a well established career. Still considering myself as one of the most jubilant contestants of rat race....I prefer running (destination decided..but outcome least comprehendable). So this is the sad state of affairs of a average looking smart and attractive girl standing at the threshold of silver jubilee completion.

Standing on the apex peak of frustations there are not even a moderate amount of literarily inspired vocabolarical stock that could enable me to appoint (for the least) an intellectual note to my outcries of unfulfillment. When i look back......... Oh great! There is nothing to look back upon also...! Me, myself and My life could be the forerunners to the sequel of Kora Kagaaz. I am almost relegated to the status of any Ekta Kapoor lead. I should barter the contents of my wardrobe with almost anything coloured white (do i need to mention... think about it in every way possible). There are even meagre possibilities to make a heap of my failures and achievements. Reason why? Failure... well i didn't had many (thank God to that), and Successes... they are in such quantities that i dont even dread in my darest dream to barter them (Pagal kutte ne nahin kata mujhe.... o please thats not a reason to condole me for). So the end question remains....what good have i done with my life..? Nothing ...more than a quarter of it already spend (presuming a lifetime of 80 yrs atleast), all that i have done throughout these years spells the following:-

A D J U S M E N T S...

Yes.. thats all. Trust me guys its the most boring and monotonous thing to do. Yet like many girls of my age, belonging from a mediocre household, all i did was just adjusting myself to the changing conditions of my life. There lies the hitch...i dont want to fall in the categories of Sati Savitris... almost getting myself prepared to crack the entrance for qualifying as maaraige material with distinction marks. So what do i need to do???? ... Run Away..? Noooooo.....way....!! Now after successfully proving myself as the godchild of frustations, i religiously prohibit any chances of being tagged as looser. I want to fight ...I will Fight...! Although this would not be easy, yet i never asked for getting the easier way out. Today the cascade of my emotions are getting poured into this page... tomorrow i would like the same to sustain...with just one little difference. Within a span of a year or two i would want people to read me boasting about my achievements not cribbing for what i couldn't do. Want to achieve something colourful.. so that when i look back atleast i dont see white. Thats it..!




Guys...stop hunting for for ...coz i already expressed what i had to... now one just needs to WAIT n WATCH..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos