Friday, June 10, 2011

J'ai un Question - I have a question

Posted by panchali mallick at 6:09 PM

With exams almost pulling a knock-knock game on my doors, my mind seem to meander in the meadows of some unknown leisurely world. No please, do not mistake me to have voluntarily submitted to any new course of infatuations (which modestly i had just a handful to experience) , instead its a phase when your mind ends up into an acute discomfort zone, losing all its connection with your heart. Whether it is due to the overdose of prolonged 'duty fulfilling spree', or just a need of break from the daily schedule, i know not. But one thing that remains undeniable is that it has chosen to itself the worst time possible. I have almost attained an undesirable immunity to the pragmatic philosophies of life.

So this indeed is the status quo of my life. Very sad state of affairs. Waking up every morning at 7, religiously watching the telecasts of 'friends' , and then pull up my socks and get ready to deliver sermons to the students. My life is caught amidst all sorts unpleasing activities. Trust me getting relegated to machine from human does not always feel quite nice. To add to my woes heat plays a its role very effectively than ever, the scrorching sun seems to suck out all my stored energy just like it is shown in a famous advertisement. Health Drinks cant be a solution to this. Occasional jaunts to facebook and twitter are refreshing, but the refreshment also starts to stink once the anxieties of future makes its foray.

The sting of reality just bit me. I have to complete my syllabus. Hence, just like most of my pleasure time ends abruptly so does this blog. What do I do?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos