Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Knock Knock to LIFE...!

Posted by panchali mallick at 7:06 PM
This might be a new beginning. Feeling very enthusiastic, as if I wont. People who knows me well would understand, I am overwhelmed with enthusiasm in the most petty achievements of my life. Yet this time I have proper reasons to feel galore. I got the opportunity i was looking for. Now i'll get to jump into the the river and see how well do i swim. I don't know whether or not i will be able to keep upto the expectations of my family, and most importantly myself. I have set my goals on very high altitude, n aspire to climb the height with the fastest pace possible. But knowing the very predictable me, i wonder whether i can endure the hardships of the life that might come along.

Life does not knock your door every time with opportunity and bible says one must exploit it to the utmost level once it appears. But the salient truth remains, that if you are to exploit then hardship is imminent. I hope to be successful, i want to succeed. Lets see how well i perform in this examination.

P.S: If i don't , i shall come back very soon with another blogpost justifying every bit to prove that although i took the decision it wasn't my mistake. So guys if you don't want to endure with another mind boggling blogpost. please pray foe my success and wish me luck. I seriously needed, specially now when i am standing on the threshold of the path that would lead me to the life that i want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos