Thursday, June 23, 2011

o mere sapno k saudagar...!

Posted by panchali mallick at 9:35 AM

A mind bespattered with the stains of tension for an unpredictable future. Hands aching because of the disdainful exam spree. Soul trying to fly off to some distant utopia. And yes here i am, very successfully landed to the city of loosers. Being a girl of..........ok lets not get into that, and dreaming about a perfect date if not a dreamboy, actually very successfully places you in the category of loosers. Yet it really doesn't bother that much to me which could successfully hinder my sweet mushy dreams to occur. Generally a wety weather like this would serve as an appropriate parameter to set my mood in the off mode, more so when it is coupled with the apprehensions related to the forthcoming dread termed as exams. Yet today is different, somehow the rain has played its trick on me too. The spell is well casted.

Well, i like to believe that i am unique. With different set of goals and aspirations i take a wholesome pride in distinguishing myself from my peers, if not at least place myself with a statute to look down on others. But my intrinsic value is still the same. My tiny horns pop up to see others perform better than me, i completely dislike when i dont get my due share of enjoyment whereas others do, and most importantly...yes even i have my dream boy..although he found his survival in my dreams only, yet there are days when i wish some fairy mother or God sent angel to appear in front of me, and turn him into reality by the spell of her magic wand.

A simple dream, no different from those nurtured by many girls. A man of my dreams, perfect gentleman, responsible, good looking, well built (oh yes! a good physique is of utmost necessity).A man who would have the passion as well as humour, pride as well as innocence,moolah and humility. Rare combination although but as they say, heart is above all reasoning.Melodramatic it may sound, yet the feelings are very true. I often think of some guy stepping down from his Mercedes Benz.. managing himself to get just about a glimpse of mine, and then mesmerized with my simplicity (talking about beauty would be an overstatement, i like to believe myself to be very modest) he falls head over heels. He would make every effort to win my love, fight almost every menial & virtual battle for me, and then take his victory lap showing off his victory trophy to the whole world (thats gotta be me ofcourse). He would take me away to some distant dreamland and then.................... well censored.... lets say we would live a perfect life happily ever after.

Now that i have successfully managed myself a good oppurtunity for mobilising ample teases, and criticisms, i feel it is the correct juncture to end my blog with.

2 comments:

Ms. A on June 23, 2011 at 10:55 PM said...

well, 2 things I have 2 say... 1stly, u made me feel truly, badly, terribly lovey dovey girl! its d dream we all see...but as d number of candles on d birthday cake increases we come close 2 d reality where no such 'dream boy' exists at all. life gives us 2 choices: either adjust with ur dream or stay alone. unfortunately, i always choose d first option. guess for me, its better this way..

and lastly...exam er chap e tor matha seriously geche!!

panchali mallick on June 23, 2011 at 10:58 PM said...

he he... mona ur a soul mate..u really understand me and my feelings very well... love yu muuuuaahhh...

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos