Sunday, June 26, 2011

What a Day.....!!!!

Posted by panchali mallick at 6:11 AM
Oh.. it was indeed a tiring day.. both mentally and physically...(guys please dont intend any puns). Appearing for a 5 hour long eligibility examination can actually very effectively stir the hell out of you. But at the end of the day, when i sat back, and gave myself the very own, sweet little precious introspective session, i thought the day wasn't that bad actually. Exams went well, although qualifying through it is a big question mark, yet its always good to realise that it was the best you could do. Satisfying, very normal it may sound, a very general term indeed, yet in no respect it is submissive. Believe me guys, this could be either treated as an overstatement or an out pour of a very tiresome mind. No one can expect this coming from a girl who appeared for an eligibility test on sunday, came back home with a not so enduring share of cold coupled with cough and soar throat, and what awaited for her back in home was the most unexpected of all. Dreadful could be the appropriate vocabulary to describe the sight. The Mummy Returns...! Yet today, inspite of not so special events unfolding one after another, i feel good.

It may sound highly literacious if i say that a surge of energy and encouragement from an unknown source seem to fill me up. Very unusually i broke away from my daily dose of afternoon nap, my tiny horns popping up again and myself in a good mood to listening to some decent music. I believe its the sight of the Mummy/ Medusa that reinforced me with the lost energy. I strive for the look of despair that appears in her face with my every success. I love to see her mourn when her bad omen fails to come true. Today the hunger is revived. I know i will have to wait a little longer to see that super looser look in her face , but as they say...sabar ka phal meetha hota hai.

P.S : M done as of now, cos if yu gotta kick d fuckin ass of Medusa, u gotta get ur ass down to work. So herein i end as my P.R. notes awaits for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos