Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Courtesy Rupsa Vs Rumi....!

Posted by panchali mallick at 9:08 AM

Days of childhood can really be endearing as well as enduring. Life with its full fledged integrated complexities very conveniently gulps in the little innocent moments of joy and laughter. It might quite sound like some baba courtesy sermon, yet it beholds the truth manifold. I hope it is not the effect of some uncontrollable age passing phase, but today when i saw my two younger sisters fight among themselves over a very obviously serious silly reason, I kind of enjoyed every bit of it. The innocence with which they quaralled among themselves actually gave me the realization that i don't even remember that when was the last time when i innocently fought over a petty issue.




Today my aspirations have become my priority. I have almost everyday act like a nagging mother to my sister. Career concerns me the most. Its become even harder to believe that even i had my days of childhood, when i didn't bother whether or not my nose looks odd while i laugh. Arguing over petty issues, having a verbal fight over a trifle, girly anger and then shedding gallons of tears, some for myself and some for my partner in crime... those were the days.

Okkk... that's enough. Since Rupsa and Rumi have successfully reached to their final stage of very seriously foolish fight, and have almost poured out litres of tears, it becomes the responsibility of their elder sister to intervene into the matter and settle truce between them. So here i am moving my ass to fulfill the role of a very dutiful Didibhai.

P.S: Trust me guys being a spectator to such fights are obviously not mere. Specially when your bully younger sister is getting bullied by the youngest one. Hi hi hi...... and regarding the photo above....god i love ittttt.... hi hi hi hi....!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

BeingMySelf @Panchali Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos